Celeb Crush - Nicole Christie




Unputdownable, sexy, laugh-out-loud, adorable!

This book had me awake until the early hours, laughing out loud! I so rarely find a book that makes me really laugh so that immediately puts this book on my top shelf! Apart from that, I fell madly in love with crazy Andi, and Luke... oh wow, Luke! The sexual tension in here was amazing!

I laughed (did I mention that already?) and cried, and I never wanted this story to end. It's So much so, that I picked it up and reread it and loved it just as much the second time!

Nicole Christie has planted herself firmly as one of my favorite authors and I hope she is planning to write her next novel! 5 big ones from me!




Share on Google Plus

About Fiction Conviction

Fiction Conviction book blog is a group of women who got together to share their passion for books and the authors who write them. We read and review, as well as pimp our favorite books and authors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment